Designated Partner Identification Number (DPIN) is a registration required for any person who wishes to be appointed as a Designated Partners of a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP).
Procedure for Obtaining DPIN:
Designated Partner Identification Number can be obtained for any person who wishes to register a LLP or become a Designated Partner of an existing LLP. The following documents need to be submitted for obtaining Designated Partner Identification Number:
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Proof of identity of the applicant
- PAN is mandatory in case of Indian Nationals
- Passport is mandatory in case of Foreign Nationals
- Proof of address of the applicant
The documents mentioned above must be attested or certified by a Gazetted Officer or Notary Public or Company Secretary or Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant.
₹ 1000 only/-
*GOVERNMENT FEES EXTRA