MSME stands for micro ,small, and medium enterprises.it includes enterprises that are at a medium or below the medium level with respect to the terms of production and investment.MSME ,in India is governed by MSMED ACT 2006 that is The micro small and medium enterprises development act,2006.MSME registration is not compulsory. But now a days MSME registration is gaining tremendous popularity because of its increased benefits.
MSME CLASSIFICATION IN INDIA
- MICRO ENTERPRISES - An enterprises where investment is less than 1 Crore and turnover is Less than 5 Crore.
- SMALL ENTERPRISES - An enterprises where investment is less than 10 Crore and Turnover Less than 50 Crore.
- MEDIUM ENTERPRISES - An enterprises where investment is less than 20 Crore and Turnover Less than 100 Crore.
₹ 1000 only/-
All you need to know about our support and how to do it.
Benefits under MSMEs Registration-
- Bank Loans (Collateral Free)
- Subsidy on Patent Registration
- Overdraft Interest Rate Exemption around 1%
- Industrial Promotion Subsidy Eligibility
- Protection against Payments (Delayed Payments)
- Fewer Electricity Bills
- ISO Certification Charges Reimbursement
- MSME registration helps in getting government tenders
- Registered MSMEs gets tariff subsidies and tax and capital subsidies.
Documents and Information require to file ITR
- PAN Card
- AADHAR Number
- Date of Commencement of Business
- No. of Employees
- ITotal amount invested in Plant & Machinery.